Students in the Environmental Studies programme from Florida International University may select a concentration in the regional geology of South Florida, the Caribbean or Latin America; the program emphasizes the cultural and political contexts of environmental issues in the region.
The program is interdisciplinary in nature, and students are encouraged to take advantage of University-wide resources, programs, and courses in environmental issues.
Graduates have opportunities in a variety of fields:
- Environmental studies
- Agriculture and food sciences
- Environments of a Changing Planet
- Natural Resource Conservation and Policy
- Research in Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Resource Policy
- Environmental Resource Management
- Advanced Conservation Biology
- Water Resources Assessment
- Environmental GIS
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Ecology Environmental Sciences View 217 other Masters in Ecology in United States
- GPA: 3.0 in upper level work
- GRE: Required, 1000 minimum. New scores will be converted to old scores for admission purposes
- Applicant Statement/Letter of Intent: Required
- Letters of Recommendation: Required, 3 letters
- Faculty sponsor with graduate faculty status
International18030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9015 USD per semester during 12 months.
National18030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9015 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State8202 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4101 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for West Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.