Flexible and practical, the MBA Executive programme from the University of Birmingham is designed to fit in with your existing career commitments. You can complete the course in a minimum of two-and-a-half-years and a maximum of four-and-a-half years. The programme will equip you to move into more senior management positions, either in your own organisation or moving elsewhere.
You will take twelve taught modules, take part in a Dissertation Skills Workshop and submit a research or company-based project. The Executive MBA programme will equip graduates to move into more senior management positions either in their own organization or elsewhere. As a research-led School, the latest thinking and techniques are rapidly incorporated into our teaching to keep you at the cutting edge of the world of business.
From the very start of your MBA, you receive bespoke advice from our employment consultants. Through one-to-one coaching, our industry experienced they work with you to clarify your aspirations and support you in your future career, jointly developing a winning employment strategy to take you to the next level and to open doors to a range of potential employer.
Whilst on your MBA you will have the opportunity to engage with top international companies. Our MBA students have participated in a range of activities with employers including BP, GE, IBM, Accenture, Capgemini, Unilever, Deloitte and HSBC.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Finance
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Advanced Leadership
- Advanced Strategy
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Start date: Flexible – entry is possible at two points during the year.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 319 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- A good Honours degree (or equivalent), or equivalent professional qualification
- Five years work experience with evidence of extensive managerial experience or professional responsibility. Three years exceptional work experience meeting this criteria will also be considered
International28980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28980 GBP per year and a duration of 30 months.
EU/EEA28980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28980 GBP per year and a duration of 30 months.
- Scholarships may be available. International students can often gain funding through overseas research scholarships, Commonwealth scholarships or their home government
- If you're an English-resident, or EU student, you may be eligible for a loan to study a taught or research Masters in any subject. The government-backed student loan will provide up to £10,906
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.