Each taught module is delivered in an intensive four-day block spread over one long weekend. Modules are offered at six points during the academic year. You can complete the course in a minimum of two-and-a-half-years and a maximum of four-and-a-half years. The programme will equip you to move into more senior management positions, either in your own organisation or moving elsewhere.
Why study this course?
- The Master of Business Administration Executive programme from University of Birmingham will equip you to move into more senior management positions, either in your own organisation or moving elsewhere.
- We are ranked number one for being targeted by the top UK employers (High Fliers Research 2021)
- A flexible payment scheme allows you to break down tuition fee payments on a modular basis, meaning you can “pay as you study”.
- Modular delivery over long weekends (Friday to Monday) limits the impact of study on your work commitments.
- Birmingham Business School holds triple-crown accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
- Birmingham Business School is the UK’s oldest business school, bringing more than 100 years of innovative teaching and research.
- The University of Birmingham is a member of the Russell Group, an organisation of the UK’s top 24 research-led universities.
- Accounting and Finance
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Flexible – entry is possible at two points during the year
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 43 other Masters in Executive MBA in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Birmingham and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- In order to be accepted onto the Executive MBA, you must possess:
- A good Honours degree (or equivalent), or equivalent professional qualification
- Five years work experience with evidence of extensive managerial experience or professional responsibility. Three years exceptional work experience meeting this criteria will also be considered
International13032 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32580 GBP for the full programme during 30 months.
National13032 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32580 GBP for the full programme during 30 months.
£2,715 per module (UK and international students)
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.