The Master of Science degree program in Educational Leadership from Florida International University incorporates coursework that constitutes the "modified Florida program in educational leadership" at Florida International University and addresses the competencies assessed in the Florida Educational Leadership Examination. The program may be used to satisfy part of the requirements of the Florida Department of Education for state certification in Educational Leadership.
- Assistant Principal
- College Provost
- Dean of Students or Faculty
- Director or Supervisor
- District Administrator
- Instructional Coordinator
- University Registrar
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Educational Leadership
- Leadership in Education
- Communication in Educational Leadership
- School Law
- School Finance
- Administering Educational Technology
- Seminar in Educational Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1839 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A baccalaureate degree and a grade point average of at least 3.25 (on 4.0 scale) in the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate coursework;
- A copy of Teacher Service Record or letter from current principal as evidence of a minimum of three years of successful full-time teaching experience.
- Two letters of recommendation;
- A current resume (curriculum vitae), including education, professional preparation, and employment history;
- A brief written statement (approximately 250 words) articulating the applicant’s professional career goals and aspirations
- Evidence of having satisfied the ESOL requirements of the State of Florida.
International18030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9015 USD per semester during 12 months.
National18030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9015 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State8202 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4101 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for West Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.