In recent years, logistics and subsequently supply chain management have come to play a fundamental role in business. The tough economic environment in which companies now operate has further reinforced the importance of logistics functions.
Career opportunities are numerous: for example, the size of the company, its business sector, its international involvement if any, are all features that govern the nature of these particular functional roles.
Globalization and the emergence of new markets require companies to constantly adapt their logistical structures to handle new markets and train highly qualified personnel.
The Advanced Master - Supply Chain Design and Management from École des Ponts ParisTech opens up positions such as:
- supply chain director,
- logistics director,
- supply chain manager,
- external/internal consultant,
- planning manager,
- functional or operational integrator/project manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Global and digital supply chain management
- Statistical forecasting and demand management
- Operations management
- Project management
- Decision support and supply chain optimization
- Marketing and innovation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 183 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Supply Chain Design & Management training is aimed at engineers graduated from the major engineering and business schools and holders of a university degree at Bac + 5 level.
- As an exception, applications from holders of Bac + 4 with a professional experience can be reviewed.
International16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- €16,500 for students who pay for the course themselves.
- €19,500 for students for whom the course is financed by a company or organisation.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.