The Cyber Risk Strategy And Governance programme at the Politecnico Di Milano brings together several key knowledge areas to govern cyber risk. Firstly, it offers technical competencies in the fields of computer science and technology, crucial to a deep understanding of the cyber world. Then it reviews managerial, legal and economic principles to place cyber risk into context. Students also practice the soft skills required to communicate cyber challenges.
This MSc program is built to prepare students to enter the job market in firms, financial institutions, other institutions in public/private sectors as well as consulting companies, with two main profiles:
- As Cyber Risk Managers graduates will support tasks related to cyber risk management at organizational level in order to govern the enterprise risk by designing and implementing ad hoc strategies.
- As Data protection and security managers graduates will support tasks related to data protection, privacy management and compliance in order to govern risks on data. They deal with any data protection matters, issues and incidents and play a key role in fostering a data protection culture within the organization, designing and implementing essential elements of data protection regulations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to cyber risk
- Software methodologies and architectures for security
- Cybersecurity technologies, procedures and policies
- Strategy and governance for cyber risk
- Cyber risk and data protection law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
International students: Deadline for February intake is 01 July
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 8 other Masters in IT Security in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields: Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Economics, Political Sciences.
- Applicants should ideally have multidisciplinary backgrounds. It is useful to have studied a broad range of subjects and, of course, to have an interest in the prevention of and response to cyber risks.
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- The first installment corresponds to 895,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.