Change is the new normal for all types of organizations. For-profit Fortune 500 companies, state and national government organizations, non-profit community organizations, and civil society organizations are all increasingly challenged to respond to changes in social values and adapt to dynamic social, ecological, economic, technological factors. As a result, there is a large and growing demand for professionals who can facilitate and lead positive change.
The knowledge and skills graduates acquire enable them to:
- Develop and leverage an organization's human capital resources
- Collaborate with leaders, managers, and employees to identify and analyze performance issues
- Develop and implement strategies to address high priority performance issues
- Create enabling environments to maximize the potential for change
- Monitor and evaluate the outcomes of strategies and interventions
- Use cutting-edge evidence-based practice to foster change
- Help organizations realize their strategic goals and objectives
More informationVisit official programme website
- Philosophy of Science in Leadership and Human Resource Development
- Managing Change in Organizational Systems
- Training and Development in Organizations
- Determinant Leadership & Individual Development
- Seminar in Leadership & Human Resource Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1499 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- a minimum 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) grade-point average (GPA) for all undergraduate work taken prior to receiving a degree and a minimum 3.0 GPA for all previous graduate work for which a grade is given;
- satisfactory academic standing at the last institution attended
- acceptable scores on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE); and
- acceptance into a departmental program
International29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State12541 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12541 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.