In seeking to address the challenges associated with computer information technology as a persistent and pervasive force in society, organizations across the globe are increasingly looking for employees with skills that cross disciplines to effectively manage technology as well as individuals impacted by technology.
The Computer Information Technology - Data Analytics degree at Northern Arizona University will educate you on the science of information technology concepts, the organizational impact of technology, the implications of technical innovations and globalization, the theory of change and change mitigation, and the value of research undertaken in technical settings. You will pursue one emphasis area oriented toward your interests in cybersecurity and assurance, or project management.
Career opportunities that might be pursued:
- Cybersecurity Administrator/Analyst
- Cyber Forensics Analyst
- Chief Security Officer
- Information Security Administrator, Analyst/Architect/Manager
- Project Manager
- Web Designer/Architect
- Mobile/Web Applications
- Research Assistant
- Research Methods in Information Technology
- Organizational Impact in Information Technology
- Advanced Database
- Big Data
- Data Visualisation
- Data Mining
- Project Risk and Cost Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 184 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- All requirements for your specific academic plan(s). This may include a thesis.
- All graduate work with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- All work toward the master’s degree must be completed within six consecutive years. The six years begins with the semester and year of admission to the program.
International12480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 12 months.
National12480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.