The coursework will provide a comprehensive approach to the best practices in parks and recreation management. The MS in Parks and Recreation Management at Northern Arizona University includes specialized courses in marketing, human resources, research methods, cultural recreation, geographic information systems (GIS) experience, legal issues and applications.
Career opportunities that might be pursued:
- Land management agency administrator/supervisor
- Municipal park and recreation manager/director
- Resort or private recreation manager
- Camp director
- Event/Meetings manager
- Recreation youth/adult program manager
- Experience Marketing In Recreation And Tourism
- Seminar In Parks And Recreation Management And Finance
- Geographic Information Systems
- Research Design
- Advanced Professional Writing
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLandscape Architecture Environmental Management Natural Resource Management View 25 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in United States
- All requirements for your specific academic plan(s). This may include a thesis.
- All graduate work with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- All work toward the master’s degree must be completed within six consecutive years. The six years begins with the semester and year of admission to the program.
International416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per year during 72 months.
National416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per year during 72 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.