These partner universities jointly engage in the overall execution and development of the Master. Each partner university is responsible for the operation of the Programme at their own institution.
Moreover, this Renewable Energy in the Marine Environment programme at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) has a network of associated centres formed by several world-renowned research institutions and companies, entailing a great career opportunity for students.
- The completion of the Master will prepare the student for leadership roles in various renewable energy and marine sectors.
- Students will be able to carry out high-level technical jobs with engineering companies, equipment manufacturers and other marine industries, in addition to exciting career opportunities in research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The programme has been designed as a two year Master’s course consisting of 3 semesters’ full time study (90 ECTS) plus a final semester of the Master thesis (30 ECTS), and is designed to allow specialization in these particular areas of marine energy.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 7 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Norway
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The relevance of the BSc degree (or equivalent) of the applicant will be assessed
- evidence of maturity, stability, adaptability, self-discipline and strong academic motivation
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.