Practical engineering skills are combined with a strongly research-based curriculum. The programme aims to attract special talent and educate game-changing, highly professional engineers to meet both the immediate hiring requirements and the long-term needs of the European ICT industry.
The Security and Cloud Computing programme from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) offers both practical engineering knowledge and theoretical insights into:
- secure systems engineering
- distributed application development
- network and service architectures
- cloud and mobile platforms
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- SECCLO has a focus on innovation and research and development. It differs from most information security programmes in that it links security studies with product and service development skills.
- The ability to innovate and develop new products and services is what has the most potential for creating new business growth.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The first year of the SECCLO curriculum is offered by Aalto University. The second year will be completed at one of the other consortium universities: KTH, NTNU, DTU, UT or EURECOM. The final project, Master's thesis, is written under the joint supervision of both the first- and second-year university. The language of instruction in all universities is English.
- SECCLO invites applications from international top students of all nationalities. The admission process is competitive and only the best applicants are selected.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.