You may specialize in topics like: Advanced topics in Embedded Systems, Communication and Signal Processing, Automation & Control, or Microsystems.
- Masters of Science in Embedded Computing Systems from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) possess a broad ICT competence, which is applicable globally.
- There are numerous job opportunities within research and development, consulting, management, and marketing.
- Employment opportunities are found in telecommunications, automotive, medical equipment, space technology, navigation, and microelectronic system design in general.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- First, one of three Core Study Areas is selected: ECS hardware architectures, ECS system software or ECS SoC-Design Methodology.
- In the second year, one Elective Study Area is chosen: Advanced Topics in Embedded Systems, Communication and Signal Processing, Automation and Control, or micro systems.
- Each of the three universities offers specialization courses within the four areas.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences View 5 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Norway
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must hold at least a B.Sc. degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related programme.
- The grade average of the previous study should prove high qualification of the applicant. This will normally be the case for a grade average of ‘B’ or better in terms of the ECTS grading scale.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.