Why study this course?
- Skills to further your career in banking and finance – develop a comprehensive understanding of technical and management skills to become a well-rounded manager in international banking and finance.
- Access the latest research – as a research-led business school, we give our students access to the latest trends, data and knowledge within the global banking and finance industry.
- A life-time of career coaching – from the moment you join us you will have a mentor and career coach available to guide you through your career in international banking and finance.
- Accredited business school – We hold the prestigious ‘triple-crown’ accreditation from the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), AMBA (Association of MBAs) and EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System).
From the start of your Global Banking and Finance programme from the University of Birmingham , you can receive bespoke advice from our career consultants. Through one-to-one coaching, our industry experienced consultants will work with you to clarify your aspirations and support you in your future career, jointly developing a winning employment strategy to take you to the next level and to open doors to a range of potential employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Contemporary Topics in Banking and Finance
- Developing Leadership Practice
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Finance for Managers (MBA)
- Human Resource Management
- International Banking: Regulation and Supervision
- Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 353 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
12 month route
- A good Honours degree (or equivalent), or equivalent professional qualification
- Five years’ work experience with three years of professional finance-related work experience including managerial responsibility
- A good Honours degree, demonstrated numeracy, and adequate preparation in Economics and Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of professional finance-related work experience - with at least 12 months at managerial level or demonstrating professional responsibility.
- Please note we will also consider candidates without a first degree or professional qualification but with at least ten years’ work experience including significant managerial responsibility.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National31500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.