Acquire the skills needed to merge market research, consumer behavior analysis and creative storytelling techniques into successful communication strategies.The Strategic Advertising and Marketing master program at Temple University combines analytic-oriented marketing courses from Fox and strategy-oriented advertising courses from Klein, resulting in a unique blend of quantitative and qualitative insights. Striking a balance between theoretical principles and hands-on application, the program’s curriculum prepares students for work in numerous areas of marketing and advertising, including:
- interactive brand strategy,
- marketing research analysis,
- mobile strategy,
- social media management and
- strategic planning.
- performance metrics analysis,
- data visualizations,
- market research strategies and
- multi-platform media plans.
This master’s program is part time and composed of evening courses at Temple University Center City, allowing you to complete your coursework while working professionally. The program’s marketing and advertising classes are meant to be taken concurrently, and the average duration of the program is five semesters.
Students in the MS/STAM degree program receive career coaching and professional development resources in support of their job search from the Fox Center for Student Professional Development (CSPD) and through the Klein College of Media and Communication Career Center. Graduates are prepared for the following roles:
- Advertising Account Executive or Senior Account Executive
- Brand Manager
- Content Marketing Strategist
- Creative Manager
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Mobile Strategy
- Advertising Research and Strategy
- Media Planning and Analysis
- Persuasion and the Marketplace
- Visual Communication and Branding
- User Experience Design and Strategy
- Marketing Management/Strategy
- Consumer and Buyer Behavior
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
Applications are reviewed as they are received and can sometimes be considered after the deadline.
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management Digital Marketing View 227 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Letters of Reference: 2
- Statement of Goals: Essay prompts can be found in the online application portal.
- Standardized Test Scores
- Resume: Current resume or CV is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International5710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1142 USD per credit during 72 months.
National5710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1142 USD per credit during 72 months.
In-State5710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1142 USD per credit during 72 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.