In partnership with the Fox School of Business and Management’s online MBA program, the Executive Master of Science in Sport Business Executive Program at Temple University leverages cutting-edge management coursework with focused sport-specific courses to help students lead and succeed in this competitive industry. Graduates of the Executive Master of Science in Sport Business program gain the following:
- in-depth knowledge of the size, scope, functioning, and issues facing the global sport industry;
- enhanced analytical and critical thinking skills; and
- preparedness for career advancement within the global sport industry.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis and Strategy
- Human Resources Management Strategies
- Marketing Management/Strategy
- Business Strategy in a Global Environment
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- 13 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sports Management Executive MBA View 1030 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1082 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1082 USD per credit and a duration of 13 months.
National1082 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1082 USD per credit and a duration of 13 months.
In-State933 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 933 USD per credit and a duration of 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.