Students of the Occupational Therapy program at Temple University learn how to evaluate clients functional needs, and develop and implement solutions for clients to gain independence. This entry-level professional program prepares graduates to take the national board certification (NBCOT) examination, which allows you to become a registered occupational therapist.
Occupational therapy empowers individuals across the lifespan to overcome dysfunction, make choices regarding occupational engagement, and optimize function and quality of life. Our faculty encourage students to cultivate five professional roles on their paths to becoming accomplished occupational therapists: engager, innovator, learner, perceiver and thinker.
You will develop clinical skills through a combination of direct observation and experiential learning: Students engage in supervised fieldwork assignments beginning in their first year. You will be taught to understand social needs, policies and trends in order to prepare for a fulfilling professional life.The program boasts a 100% employment rate for graduating students. Graduates are prepared to become entry-level occupational therapists working with children, adults and older adults in educational, community and medical service areas. Our graduates serve at community service agencies, developmental disability therapy centers, hospitals, mental health centers, rehabilitation centers and schools, among other environments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current and Emerging Issues in Public Health and Health Professions
- Theoretical Perspectives of Occupation
- Neuroscience Perspectives in Occupational Therapy
- Human Dynamics in Occupational Therapy
- Developmental Perspectives in Occupational Therapy
- Kinesiology Perspectives in Occupational Therapy
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour View 145 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1358 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1358 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
National1358 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1358 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
In-State988 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 988 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.