Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering has an increasingly important role to play in order to ensure a sustainable future energy production. The Master of Science in Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) provides a state-of-the-art education in the fields of conventional and renewable energy sources like conventional and new power generation, solar energy, biomass energy, wind power and energy utilization in the built environment by means of economically and environmentally sustainable systems and technologies.
- Bio Energy (KTH – Aalto)
- Energy Systems (Aalto – KTH)
- Heat and Power Engineering (Aalto – Chalmers)
- Solar Cell Systems and Materials (DTU – NTNU)
- System Integration of Wind Power (NTNU – DTU)
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Energy Technology
- Renewable Energy Technology
- Sustainable Power Generation
- Sustainable Energy Utilization
- Energy and Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSustainable Energy View 8 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in Norway
- A first degree (bachelor's) in a relevant field
- English proficiency
- Proof of financing for non-EU / non-EEA citizens
- All programmes require an average grade of C or better on the ECTS scale
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.