In the Physical Activity and Health programme from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), you emphasize specially on interventions to improve health, increase physical activity levels, and reduce disability in various populations.
- has advanced knowledge about the relationship between physical activity, health, disease, participation and performance
- has thorough knowledge of relevant theories, study designs and methods in physical activity and health, and specialised insight in those particularly relevant for the chosen specialisation
- can apply knowledge to new areas in the field of physical activity and health
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physical Activity and Health
- Writing and Communication
- Statistic for Medicine and Health Sciences
- Experts in Teamwork
- Thesis in Physical Activity and Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPublic Health View 7 other Masters in Public Health in Norway
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Living costs for Trondheim
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.