There will be a special emphasis on innovation and technological support and services in global health.
- The MSc in Global Health from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) qualifies graduates for a wide range of careers, including positions in international organizations, government agencies, non-governmental institutions, hospitals, and public and private enterprises focusing on healthcare delivery, medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The MSc is a two-year, full-time programme starting in the autumn semester (mid-August). There are three main components: courses in global health (30 ECTS credits), courses in research methods and interdisciplinary project work (30 credits) and a master's thesis (60 credits).
- The study plan depends on the year you start the programme. Please select your initial study year in order to display the study plan pertaining to you. If you are uncertain which is your initial study year, you will find this marked as "Class" on Studentweb.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPublic Health View 7 other Masters in Public Health in Norway
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Living costs for Trondheim
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.