The Engineering Technology Management degree program at Temple University is designed for individuals who wish to pursue careers in industry. The degree program exists in concert with other institutions offering graduate studies in the field of engineering technology in such a way that up to 15 credits of graduate engineering technology coursework is accepted by Temple University toward a 30-credit requirement for the M.E.T.M. degree. The remaining 15 credits are completed at Temple to earn the degree.The initial partner institution is Northern Kentucky University (NKU). Temple University's College of Engineering has agreed to accept graduate students having acceptable academic credentials without requiring a GRE. Students apply to both Temple University and to the institution offering engineering technology coursework at the graduate level. Students are expected to complete the engineering technology coursework at the partner institution in the Fall and then migrate to Temple for the Spring and Summer terms to complete engineering management coursework.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Idea to Invoice: Managing the New Product Development Process
- Management Principles for Innovators, Engineers and Technologists
- Financial Management for Technologists
- New Venture Creation: Entrepreneurial Opportunities, Resources, and Teams
- Innovation-Based Strategy: Managing Disruptive Change
- Business Model Innovation: Profitable and High-Impact by Design
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesTechnology Management General Engineering & Technology View 686 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1490 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1490 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1490 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1490 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1135 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1135 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.