The way companies market products and services to digital audiences and customers is constantly evolving. This master’s degree will equip you with knowledge of the latest trends, strategies and technology to drive innovation in the marketing industry.
The Digital Innovation in Marketing part-time specialized master’s degree program at Temple University takes place entirely online and can be completed in as little as 16 months, or over the course of five years—ideal for busy professionals who will be completing the program while working simultaneously.
Through coursework and engagement with peers and instructors, you will gain foundational knowledge in marketing and an understanding of how digital technology supports its various facets, such as data analysis, brand development, user experience, social media and more. With hands-on training in tools like Google Analytics, Excel analysis, Hootsuite and more, students learn to take the latest digital innovations and incorporate them into a cohesive, effective digital strategy.Learn applied skills that will be invaluable in a professional setting, including:
- developing a digital marketing plan;
- applying the latest digital innovations to existing marketing strategies;
- integrating marketing, advertising, sales and logistics across digital channels; and
- collecting, analyzing and utilizing data to solve business problems.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Information Technology Management
- Business Intelligence
- Process Improvement and Innovation
- User Interface Design
- Social Media Innovation
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Innovation in Product Management and Branding
- 72 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesMarketing Innovation Management Digital Marketing View 17 other Masters in Innovation Management in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1114 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1114 USD per credit and a duration of 72 months.
National1114 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1114 USD per credit and a duration of 72 months.
In-State1114 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1114 USD per credit and a duration of 72 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.