The Master in Construction Engineering and Management offered by University of Illinois at Chicago is designed and structured to equip students with the required technical competencies and the necessary skill sets in: leadership; construction cost analysis and control; construction planning and scheduling; construction operations management and productivity.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Construction Estimating and Scheduling
- Construction Regulations and Organizational Management
- Construction Engineering Project Controls
- Construction Equipment and Design Methods
- Construction Engineering and Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 442 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Illinois at Chicago and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants are considered on an individual basis. Complete transcripts for all undergraduate and any graduate work must be submitted.
- Baccalaureate Field: Civil engineering, Construction Engineering or other engineering fields such as Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Applied Mechanics or a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics or Physics.
International24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 24 months.
National24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5935 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.