The Master in Business Analytics at the University of Illinois at Chicago is targeted both at students with undergraduate degrees from business and other disciplines who seek specialized knowledge and training to work in increasingly data-rich business environments, as well as working professionals looking to develop business intelligence and analytics capability.
The distinguishing feature of the program is in the combination of data management, statistics and machine learning with understanding of business functional areas and processes, analytics application to specific problems, and role of data and analytics in organizational contexts. The program emphasizes hands-on experience with current analytics tools, and experiential learning through capstone analytics projects with organizations.
- Advanced Database Management
- Data Mining for Business
- Analytics Strategy and Practice
- Statistical Models and Methods for Business Analytics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Business Intelligence & Analytics Machine Learning View 450 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Individuals from all baccalaureate fields are encouraged to apply. The exact course requirements will be determined based on an individual’s baccalaureate field and work experience. All applicants must have had the following background course work: mathematics through the level of calculus covering integration and differentiation, and statistics through regression analysis.
- Tests Required GMAT or GRE taken within five years of entry into the program.
- Letters of Recommendation Two required.
- Personal Statement Required.
International24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 24 months.
National24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5935 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.