The Richard and Loan Hill Department of Bioengineering at the University of Illinois at Chicago offers a graduate program leading to Master of Science degree in Bioengineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Medical Technology Assessment
- Quality Assurance for Medical Products
- Atomic and Molecular Nanotechnology
- Regulation and Manufacturing Practices in Medical Technology
- Pattern Recognition
- Medical Product Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology View 924 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Baccalaureate Field Physical sciences, engineering, computer science, mathematics, biology, or medicine.
- Tests Required GRE General, quantitative reasoning percentile rank above 50%.
- Letters of Recommendation: Three required.
- Personal Statement Required.
International24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 24 months.
National24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5935 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.