There is a large demand for graduate-prepared managers in private, public and not-for-profit organizations that plan, coordinate and deliver clinical and supportive health care in the community.
This Master of Health Administration (Community Care) at the Ryerson University addresses the need for innovative and entrepreneurial managers who can effectively and ethically lead, manage and/or start organizations that deliver care across diverse populations and locations. The program’s convenient downtown location and modular format enables students to work full-time while completing the program in 16 months. Focusing on innovation, analytics and entrepreneurship, the MHA (CC) is designed for professionals already working in health care and those interested in transitioning into this vital and rewarding career.
Faculty Research Areas
- Comparative Health-Care Policy and Management
- Promoting Healthy Aging in Place
- Addictions and Chronic Illness
- Information Technology Adoption and Implementation
- Family/Unpaid Caregivers
- Mental Health
- Pediatric Care in the Community
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Strategy in the Home and Community Care
- Comparative Health-Care Policy
- Management in Home and Community Care
- Performance in Home and Community Care
- Information Technology for Home and Community Care
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 32 other Masters in Health Management in Canada
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate (or equivalent degree) from an accredited institution
- Completion of an undergraduate course in statistics
- Statement of interest
- Minimum of two years work experience in health-care in Canada
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency requirement
- Interview may be required
International24245 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24245 CAD per year during 16 months.
National10555 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10555 CAD per year during 16 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.