The MSc in International Accounting and Business from Dublin City University is designed for business graduates to combine study for a Master’s degree while gaining further business knowledge and skills, and exemptions from professional accounting examinations at the same time.
The one-year full-time Masters programme encourages critical thinking, teamwork and communication, analytical and managerial competence, and develops a diverse range of professional attributes which equip graduates to excel and to adopt leadership positions in their professional lives.
DCU Business School has a long track record of producing high calibre graduates in accounting. Graduates of the MSc in International Accounting and Business will have a strong combination of technical accounting and general business skills. They will be attractive to leading international accounting firms as they can achieve generous exemptions from the globally recognised Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Chartered Accountants Ireland
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Financial Accounting Principles
- International Financial Reporting
- Management Accounting: Costing, Planning and Control
- Management Accounting: Decision-making and Performance Measurement
- Financial Management
- Data Analytics for Accounting and Business
- Next Generation Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesAccounting International Business View 25 other Masters in Accounting in Ireland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For admission to the M.Sc. in International Accounting and Business candidates must hold:
- A 2.1 Honours degree in any discipline, or equivalent international qualification
- Applicants who have achieved a 2.2 Honours degree may still obtain a place. This will depend on availability of places and on obtaining high grades in relevant modules on their undergraduate programme.
- Applicants with relevant professional qualifications and/or at least 5 years of appropriate work experience may also be considered for admission to the programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA10955 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10955 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.