Graduates from the Master of Science (MSc) degree Data Science and Analytics program at the Ryerson University are highly trained, qualified data scientists who can pursue careers in industry, government or research.
- Domain knowledge
- Machine learning
- Operations research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Advanced Data Visualization
- Bayesian Statistics and Machine Learning
- Data Mining and Prescriptive Analysis
- Designs of Algorithms and Programming for Massive Data
- Interactive Learning in Decision Processes
- Machine Learning
- Management of Big Data and Big Data Tools
- NLP (Text Mining)
- Social Media Analytics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 18 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Canada
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate (or equivalent degree) from an accredited institution in engineering, science, business, economics or a related discipline
- Statement of interest
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency requirement
International23795 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23795 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National10105 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10105 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.