Established in 1999, the International Law and Economics programme offered by the World Trade Institute is the flagship programme of the World Trade Institute. It is one of the world’s leading programmes of advanced studies in the field of international trade regulation and has close ties to the WTI’s research portfolio. The programme uniquely combines a multidisciplinary perspective with a strong applied focus. In addition to our resident faculty, we bring in the world’s leading trade experts from law firms, international organisations, policy research institutes and top universities.
- A one-year, intensive graduate programme (can also be taken part-time)
- Teaching and guidance from world-class scholars and practitioners - recruited from leading universities, international organisations, think tanks and global law firms
- Highly applicable real-world knowledge and the latest research developments in international trade and investment regulation, and economics
- A vibrant alumni network with over 500 members worldwide
- Strong networks and mentoring programmes to help students secure internships and entry-level positions
- International Economics
- International Trade Regulation
- International Investment Law
- Global Political Economy
- Global Economic Governance
- Socio-Economic Development in Theory and Praxis
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Law Political Science View 13 other Masters in Political Science in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a completed version of this application form
- a detailed CV
- a letter of motivation
- a two-page essay in English
- transcripts and degrees of all completed college/university courses
- evidence of English proficiency for non-native speakers
- two letters of recommendation
International17295 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17295 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National17295 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17295 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Tuition for the MILE programme is 18,000 Swiss francs for both full and part-time studies.
Living costs for Bern
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.