At Business Administration from Texas Tech University corporate general counsels need a full understanding of how a company is run to successfully consult on legal issues that may arise. By pursuing both degrees simultaneously, there is also considerable time and monetary savings.
A dual Master of Business Administration, M.B.A. - J.D. Texas Tech University can complement legal training by instilling skills not taught in law school, such as:
- how to lead peers and subordinates;
- manage funds;
- organize teams.
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management Concepts
- Information Technology and Operations Management
- Statistical Concepts for Business and Management
- Marketing Concepts and Strategies
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International students are encouraged to apply at least six months in advance when possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law View 127 other Masters in Business Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee
- Unofficial transcripts of ALL post-secondary institutions attended, including a copy of official English translations for each transcript
- Unofficial copies of all post-secondary diplomas earned*
- Unofficial proof of English proficiency
- Proof of financial support*
- Passport bio page*
- Summer Only
International17698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17698 USD per year during 36 months.
National17698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17698 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State9518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9518 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lubbock
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.