A dual Master of Business Administration, M.B.A. - J.D. Texas Tech University can complement legal training by instilling skills not taught in law school, such as:
- how to lead peers and subordinates;
- manage funds;
- organize teams.
Similarly, corporate general counsels need a full understanding of how a company is run to successfully consult on legal issues that may arise. By pursuing both degrees simultaneously, there is also considerable time and monetary savings.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management Concepts
- Information Technology and Operations Management
- Statistical Concepts for Business and Management
- Marketing Concepts and Strategies
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1016 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Application fee
- Unofficial transcripts of ALL post-secondary institutions attended, including a copy of official English translations for each transcript
- Unofficial copies of all post-secondary diplomas earned*
- Unofficial proof of English proficiency
- Proof of financial support*
- Passport bio page*
- Summer Only
International17971 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17971 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National17971 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17971 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
In-State10501 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10501 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.