Webinar in February
Do you want to study engineering at one of Europe’s best-ranked engineering universities? Teaching at Aalborg University is based on "learning-by-doing" through group work. This means that as part of your engineering education, you work with others and find solutions to real-world problems. Join our webinar February 10th and learn more about our programmes, how to apply, accommodation and student life in Aalborg, Denmark.
Energy Engineering students will help identifying and defining the future energy sources, such as wind turbines, solar panels, fuel cells and biofuels. You gain knowledge about novel energy technologies and help in optimising existing apparatus and systems to reduce energy consumption.
Become part of the future team of engineers
Studying in the Energy Engineering programme of Aalborg University makes you become part of the future team of engineers who work to ensure our environment and our climate through the use of alternative sources of energy which do not pollute, and at the same time optimize energy systems so we save energy.
You can choose between the following Master of Science (MSc) in Energy Engineering specialisations:
- Electrical Power Systems and High Voltage Engineering
- Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Technology
- Mechatronic Control Engineering
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Thermal Energy and Process Engineering
- Wind Power Systems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fluid Mechanical Analysis Methods
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and Multiphase Flow
- Fluid Mechanics and Compressible Flow
- Probability Theory, Stochastic Processes and Applied Statistics
- Modelling and Optimisation of Energy Systems
- Fuel Conversion and Production
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 15 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Diploma/Diploma Supplement (If you have not yet completed your Bachelor’s degree). The document must be signed and stamped by your home university.
- Bachelor’s degrees transcripts showing all grades and courses
- English test or an official receipt confirming that you have registered for a test
- Letter of motivation
- CV / Resume
- Official curriculum/syllabus for your Bachelor’s studies or another official description of your Bachelor’s degree in English
- Reference letters (optional)
- Receipt for paid application fee (only applies to non-EU citizens)
- Danish residence permit card and letter (only applies to non-EU citizens)
- Official description of the grading system from your home university
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13664 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6832 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Non-EU/EEA students : 50,775 DKK per semester
Living costs for Aalborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.