The Medical Science from Lund University programme includes compulsory courses to be taken in a predetermined order. Two courses are electives. Each course includes theory and methodology serving as the basis for in-depth studies in the student’s own main field. All courses include both classroom and online elements. The amount of classroom-based sessions varies from course to course ranging from a couple of sessions to weekly meetings.
During your studies, you will acquire the knowledge and skills required to work in a global healthcare and research context, through student-centered teaching and learning activities in a research-intensive academic environment. All teachers are also active researchers.
After fulfilling the course requirement, you will be awarded a Master of Medical Science with a major in:
- Occupational Therapy
- Reproductive, Perinatal and Sexual Health (Midwifery)
- Speech and Language Pathology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health and Health promotion
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Leadership and Innovation
- Qualitative Research Methodology and Biostatistics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's degree of 180 credits or equivalent within the fields of reproductive. perinatal and sexual health (midwife-ry). nursing. occupational therapy, physiotherapy. speech and language pathology. audiology or radiography.
International26534 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26534 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Full programme/course tuition fee: SEK 280 000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.