The Advanced Leadership programme at Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland will develop your critical thinking and skills and help you to critically reflect on your leadership role and examine theories and policies underpinning leadership, strategy and change management. The programme also aims to develop your confidence as an active member of the healthcare team.
This Advanced Leadership programme at Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Evaluate the application of clinical judgement to professional leadership practice by utilising evidence-based practice
- Apply leadership skills in strategic planning and auditing of services as they relate to nursing practice and integrate learning from the audit process into strategies for the improvement of services
- Compare and contrast management and leadership approaches.
- Critically self-evaluate your professional and personal learning needs, while identifying and accepting responsibility for seeking out opportunities for growth and learning.
- Advanced Leadership - Professional & Clinical
- Advanced Management & Strategy
- Change Management: Theory and Practice
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Administration Leadership View 19 other Masters in Leadership in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be a registered nurse or midwife on the active register with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland, or the relevant regulatory body in your country of practice before commencing the programme.
- Hold a level 8 degree* or international equivalent, demonstrated through a defined recognition of prior learning (RPL) process.
- Meet the English Language Requirements: IELTS English proficiency test score of 6.5 or the equivalent score on another standardised test. You are exempt if you completed your undergraduate/postgraduate studies full-time in the medium of the English language (three or more years, cumulatively).
International3540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3540 EUR per year during 6 months.
EU/EEA3540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3540 EUR per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.