Different countries and cultures bring their own set of challenges in terms of marketing. So introducing a product or service needs sensitivity, understanding and respect. You will explore all the up-to-date thinking, theories, principles and practice of the discipline.
The International Marketing programme from the University of Birmingham is a conversion programme for applicants without previous knowledge or experience in marketing, but who wish to particularly explore the theory, principles and practice of marketing in the context of a global market environment and the challenges of marketing across countries and cultures.
Recent graduates from our two conversion programmes (MSc Marketing and MSc International Marketing) have gone on to work in a wide range of careers in companies such as Microsoft, Ogilvy & Mather, American Express, Accenture, Whitbread, Beiersdorf, DaimlerChrysler, AstraZeneca, Tesco, AC Nielsen, Mazda Motors, Leo Burnett, Nissan, both in the UK and in their home country for returning international students.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Issues in International Marketing
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- International Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- Research Dissertation
- The International Marketing Context
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInternational Relations Marketing International Development View 373 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- A good Honours degree (2:1 or higher) or postgraduate diploma from a UK university or equivalent
- The programme accepts a range of qualifications from different countries
International22500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11970 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11970 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- International students can often gain funding through overseas research scholarships, Commonwealth scholarships or their home government
- If you're an English-resident, or EU student, you may be eligible for a loan to study a taught or research Masters in any subject. The government-backed student loan will provide up to £10,280
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.