Covering topics such as globalisation, operations and procurement and corporate governance, the programme offers a good balance of theoretical knowledge and practical application.
The International Business programme from the University of Birmingham is designed to enhance your career prospects by building your knowledge in key areas of international business. You will have the opportunity to draw on the talents of globally respected scholars and teachers whose expertise, combined with the breadth of the syllabus, will prepare you for your new international career.
The International Business degree draws on the talents of internationally respected scholars and highly respected teachers. Their expertise covers globalisation, the international aspects of accounting and finance, corporate governance, human resource management, marketing, organisation of multinational corporations, operations and procurement, and strategy. Regional specialists with expertise on Africa, China, Europe and Latin America also teach on the programme.
Careers in Business is a dedicated service for postgraduate Business School students. We’ll help you in all aspects of your career management, from planning your job-seeking strategies, applying for jobs, preparing for interviews and assessment centres and developing your essential employability skills. At the start of your programme you will receive an email from our team, giving details of how you can access Careers in Business Online.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Global Shift
- Dissertation: MSc International Business
- International Business Strategy
- International Finance and Accounting
- International Human Resource Management
- International Marketing
- Issues in Management
- Research Methods in International Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration International Business View 648 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- A good Honours degree (2:1 or higher) or postgraduate diploma from a UK university or equivalent
- The programme accepts a range of qualifications from different countries
International24120 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24120 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14130 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14130 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- International students can often gain funding through overseas research scholarships, Commonwealth scholarships or their home government
- If you're an English-resident, or EU student, you may be eligible for a loan to study a taught or research Masters in any subject. The government-backed student loan will provide up to £10,280
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.