An interprofessional/ transmural care approach is essential in diabetes management and as such this programme has collectively trained Endocrinologists, GPs, Family Physicians, Hospital and Practice Nurses, Pharmacists and Dieticians.This blended learning programme in Diabetes Care from the University of Warwick, in partnership with the University of Warwick's Medical School, offers state-of-the-art learning opportunities that can be accessed anytime, anywhere, across multiple platforms and devices. It is the ideal way to further your knowledge and career in diabetes management.Participants receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Diabetes in Primary Care accredited locally, and by the University of Warwick - a globally renowned centre of excellence in diabetes education.
What is iheed?
iheed is an online medical education organisation. Facilitated by an in-house team of medical experts, and university partnerships, iheed works with government ministries and national healthcare organisations to meet their healthcare needs.
Why study the iheed Postgraduate Diploma in Diabetes?
- Obtain a leading-edge understanding of all aspects of diabetes
- Enhance your skills and confidence in the diagnosis, treatment, management and care of people with diabetes
- Become a key opinion leader in diabetes
- Become a recognised diabetes expert within your community
- Obtain a recognised postgraduate qualification from a top UK university
- Secure local CME accreditation
- Augment your career progression
- Study on a programme with a 91% satisfaction rating
- Engage in state-of-the-art distance education designed for busy healthcare professionals
Programme StructureCore of Diabetes
- The global epidemiology and burden of diabetes
- Diabetes diagnosis
- Screening for diabetes
- Prevention of diabetes and prediabetes
- Classification of diabetes
- Evidence-based medicine
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 966 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Evidence of proficiency in the English language
Full employment in a medical practice throughout the duration of the programme
Medical or health-related science degree granted by a recognised institution
Sponsorships, scholarships and flexible payment options are available.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.