The Executive Public Administration program of Rutgers University prepares you for advanced career opportunities in the public and nonprofit sectors, including municipal, county and state management and executive-level leadership positions in nonprofit organizations.
Cohort Model Fosters Learning
- The Executive MPA program admits students as a cohort with enrollment limited to 20 students. The cohort model provides a supportive learning environment that encourages learning and collaboration.
- Courses are designed to develop and enhance students’ leadership, organizational, policy and public management skills. All classes are held on Saturday mornings from 9 am to noon, and are augmented with online materials.
- Public and Nonprofit Management
- Leadership and Communication
- Policy Analysis
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration Organisational Behaviour View 640 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- At least five years of mid-upper level administrative and/or managerial experience in a public or non-profit sector position;
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0;
- Two letters of reference; and,
- Demonstrated commitment to public service expressed in a personal statement.
International29952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14976 USD per semester during 24 months.
National29952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14976 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State18168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9084 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Camden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.