Our Rehabilitation Counseling Clinical Mental Health Counseling Track program from Rutgers University focuses on helping clients develop strategies and skills to change problematic behaviors, cope better with difficult situations, manage their disability, and plan for the future.
Students have the flexibility to pursue a degree full-time or part-time, online, on campus, or through a combination of both.
To improve people’s lives in New Jersey and beyond through quality education, innovative research and scholarship, superior service, and cutting-edge clinical practice.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistical and Research Methods
- Human Growth and Development
- Community Counseling and Resources
- Medical Aspects of Disability
- Career Development Theory
- Group Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1088 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed an online Application for Admission form with non-refundable application fee.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Official transcripts for the degree must be submitted. Applicants in the final year of their bachelor’s degree are encouraged to submit an application.
- Written statement describing career goals, personal goals, and experiences as related to the degree.
- Two letters of recommendation. Letters may be submitted electronically or in hard copy.
- Interview by faculty. This interview may be conducted by phone for applicants who do not live in New Jersey or the surrounding area.
International1009 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1009 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1009 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1009 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State736 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 736 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.