Clinical Investigation degree program at the University of Utah curriculum of the MSCI focuses on the theories, models, competencies, methods, and tools used to conduct bench-to-bedside and bedside-to-community translational research.
Candidates for the MSCI degree will elect one of three tracks:
- Track 1(Med into Grad) emphasizes the inherited basis of human disease, mechanism-oriented clinical research, and bench-to-bedside translational research.
- Track 2 (Clinician Scientist) emphasizes epidemiology, health services research, and bedside-to-community translational research.
- Track 3 (Global Health Innovation and Technology) emphasizes human-centered design, principles of innovation, and global translational research.
The MSCI program is also designed to support mentored research and innovation capstone experiences at campus sites at the University of Utah School of Medicine and its global collaborators.
The program prepares trainees to be competitive investigators and collaborators capable of gaining extramural funding for their projects.
- Statistical Inference
- Categorical Data Analysis
- Survival Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 2167 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Utah and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application to the University of Utah Graduate School
- Statement of purpose
- Mentor letter
- Evidence of protected time
- Curriculum vitae
International12694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6347 USD per semester during 24 months.
National12694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6347 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State3606 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1803 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Salt Lake City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.