Advanced practice cytotechnologists are integral to providing anatomic pathology services. Our Clinical Laboratory Science-Cytopathology program from Rutgers University teaches students to microscopically examine cells for malignancies, precancerous cells, and infectious diseases.
Graduates in cytotechnology work closely with pathologists, other laboratory professionals, and clinicians in hospital and reference laboratories, cancer centers, biopharma corporations, and research and academic institutions to provide precision treatment and personalized patient care.
To improve people’s lives in New Jersey and beyond through quality education, innovative research and scholarship, superior service, and cutting-edge clinical practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Pathophysiology for Cytopathology
- Exfoliative Cytology I
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Advanced Techniques
- Principles of Management in Cytopathology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 495 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited US college or university
- Overall minimum GPA of 3.0
- Official transcripts of undergraduate and graduate coursework from all institutions attended.
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- Personal essay addressing career goals and reasons for pursuing the MS-CLS Cytopathology Program.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from supervisor, lab manager, pathologist, and/or college professor
- Personal interview
International1009 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1009 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1009 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1009 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State736 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 736 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New Brunswick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.