The MS Clinical and Translational Science program from Rutgers University consists of a combination of integrative didactic and hands-on educational experiences that will provide students with a global, yet detailed, perspective on the complex continuum of translating hypothesis-driven basic research findings into clinically useful and commercially viable tests or treatments. Graduates of the program will utilize the knowledge obtained to design and oversee programs, facilitate and manage collaborations, and lead research teams in clinical and translational research. The Master of Science degree in Clinical & Translational Science will be awarded by Rutgers- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School is dedicated to transforming health care for New Jersey and the nation through innovation and excellence in education, research, patient- and family-centered care and addressing the health of our diverse community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Perspectives in Translational Pharmacology
- Ethics and Regulations in Clinical Research
- Clinical Biostatistcs
- Principles and Methods of Epidemiology
- Grant Writing for Clinical Research
- Practical Aspects of Clinical Trial Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine View 466 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts from all prior colleges or universities.
- Official General Graduate Record Examination (GRE) results.
- Recommendation from two individuals, preferably academic instructors, mentors or industry peers, who have direct knowledge of the applicant’s abilities in science-related fields.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) required for all foreign applicants.
- Full Current Curriculum Vitae
International63697 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 63697 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National63697 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 63697 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State41281 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41281 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.