The Global Sports Marketing from the LaLiga Business School aims to identify, inspire, challenge and set on the right track the future protagonists of the sports industry, the ones that are going to extract from today’s trends the seeds of the future growth of the football business and the sports industry at a global scale
Purpose Of The Internships:
As a 6-month extension of the academic course, the internship must represent the opportunity to apply your lessons in actual businesses with real outcomes.
Working on a specific project for LaLiga, for a sports entity or for a brand related to sports will provide the perfect platform and environment to test and polish learnings at the same time you forge connections and nurture a strong network of sports industry professionals.
Entrepreneurship and development of different projects within the main players of the sports industry:
- Other leagues
- Sports related institutions
- Brands linked to sports
- Clubs and Sports Associations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Sports and Entertainment Industries
- Marketing and Communication
- Sports Marketing
- Strategic Marketing, Market Research in sport business | City Marketing and Sports Tourism
- Strategic Brand Management with depth analysis of LaLiga creation of a global Brand
- Behavioural Marketing
- Entrepreneurship and Project Management
- Strategic planning and control, Project Management, Digital Innovation and E-sports
- Effective Global Strategy
- LaLiga International Growth: Global Village, Globa Architecture (offices and Global Network), Culture of Change
- Internship (6 Months)
- Master Thesis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Contact the Admissions Department
- Send your updated CV and Motivation Letter
- First interview with LaLiga Business School
- Second interview with a recruitment specialist company
- Analysis and internal review of the process
- Enrolment confirmation: payment of place reservation fee
- The programme requires a B2 -C1 level
International22000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA22000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
22.000 € (the enrolment fees included, enrolment fee – 1.000€)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.