Students of the Advanced Holistic Nursing (AHN) concentration from the Florida Atlantic University will earn a MSN degree and are eligible to sit for Board Certification in Advanced Holistic Nursing (AHN-BC).
The Advanced Holistic Nursing Concentration does not prepare students to enter a Nurse Practitioner role.
Completion of the Advanced Holistic Nursing concentration prepares the graduate to seek advanced certification in Holistic Nursing (AHN-BC) and Health and Wellness Nursing Coaching (HWNC-BC).
- Clinical Nurse
- College/University Faculty
- Integrated Health Nurse
- Wellness Center Nurse
- Oncology Nurse
- Community Health Educator
- Community Health Nurse
- Emergency Room Nurse
- Completion of the Advanced Holistic Nursing concentration prepares the graduate to seek advanced certification in Holistic Nursing (AHN-BC) and Health and Wellness Nursing Coaching (HWNC-BC).
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 356 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Official Transcripts: must be sent from the Registrar of each college you have attended.
- Test Scores: GRE or GMAT may be required by some programs - check for temporary program waiver. If required, you will self-report scores into the Centralized Application System (CAS), but you will need to request your official scores be sent to FAU directly. The FAU school codes are below.
International33858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12243 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 371 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.