The Administrative and Financial Leadership in Nursing and Health Care track curriculum can be taken completely online and the needs of students in other geographic areas can be accommodated for the practicum.
The Nursing Administrative and Financial Leadership from the Florida Atlantic University requires a minimum of 37-39 credit hours for completion. Full and part time program of study options are available.
The curriculum contains a minimum of 180-270 hours of required practical related to administrative and financial management in health care organization(s). Students will find a preceptor who will mentor them throughout this portion of the curriculum. Decisions about preceptors will be made with the advisement.
- Nurse Manager or Director
- Quality or Safety Manager
- Ambulatory Clinic/Center Director
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Informatics Nurse
- Director of Patient Experience
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Adv. Nursing Practice: Grounded in Caring
- Philosophy & Theoretical Foundations of Advanced Nursing Practice Roles
- Leadership in Nursing Administration
- Leadership, Policy and Finance in Advanced Nursing Practice
- Financial Administration of Nursing Systems
- Clinical Informatics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Nursing View 158 other Masters in Finance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal objective essay
- Interview with faculty
- A course-by-course evaluation of international transcripts is required; FAU will evaluate the transcripts or it must be done
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1024 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1024 USD per credit during .
National1024 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1024 USD per credit during .
In-State369 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 369 USD per credit during .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.