The fully online master’s degree in Instructional Technology from the Florida Atlantic University allows you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to apply modern technology in both educational and training settings.
Through our program, you will gain applied skills in instructional design, distance learning, and instructional technology to engage learners and create web-based and multimedia instructional content.
Courses and program of study align with current needs of educators, instructional designers and corporate trainers. The program is a fully online graduate degree offered by the College of Education, providing exceptional flexibility for today’s working students.
Higher Education Settings:
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Technologist
K-12 Education Settings:
- Teacher (any subject, requires certification separate from this degree)
- Computer/Technology Teacher (requires certification separate from this degree)
- Technology Integration Specialist
- Instructional Technology Coordinator
- Trainer & Instructional Designer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Instructional Design
- Organization and Management Learning Technologies
- Models of Learning and Instruction
- Instructional Strategies and Assessment Practices
- Distance Education in Theory and Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 1222 other Masters in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal objective essay
- Interview with faculty
- A course-by-course evaluation of international transcripts is required; FAU will evaluate the transcripts or it must be done
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1024 USD per credit during 12 months.
National36864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1024 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13284 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 369 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.