The multicultural specialization is designed to offer students a theoretical and conceptual grounding in the historical, philosophical and sociopolitical underpinnings of education for diverse populations in the U.S.A.
The M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction with Multicultural Education Specialization from the Florida Atlantic University is designed with a balance of theoretical and practical applications through research projects and critical writing assignments that provide the groundwork for future success at the doctoral level.
Program coursework addresses issues of diversity, and provides students with a global perspective on education.
This degree is highly recommended for those who want a balance of subject matter knowledge and pedagogical knowledge that will help them teach at any level of education. Students can complete this degree in two years with support and assistance from our experienced faculty.
- Curriculum Specialist
- Professional Development Chair
- Assistant Principal
- Leadership positions within school and district
- Adjunct Instructor
- Training Specialist
- U.S. Curricular Trends and Issues
- Program Evaluation in Curriculum and Instruction
- Action Research in Schools and Communities
- Educational Statistics
- Educational Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology Instructional Design View 195 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Florida Atlantic University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official Transcripts: must be sent from the Registrar of each college you have attended.
- Test Scores: GRE or GMAT may be required by some programs - check for temporary program waiver. If required, you will self-report scores into the Centralized Application System (CAS), but you will need to request your official scores be sent to FAU directly.
International36936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 12 months.
National36936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13356 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 371 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.