The Master of Science in Information Technology and Management (MSITM) from the Florida Atlantic University is jointly offered by the Department of Computer and Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (CEECS) and the Department of Information Technology and Operations Management (ITOM).
To allow for maximum flexibility in career aspirations, students can select from four concentrations:
- Information Technology Management. This concentration focuses on the management issues of information technology in organizations. The degree is awarded by the College of Business.
- Business Analytics. This concentration focuses on helping professionals gain insights from big data to make business decisions and provide solutions regarding operations, sales and marketing, and research and development of products and services. The degree is awarded by the College of Business.
- Advanced Information Technology. This concentration emphasizes the technical aspect of enterprise systems. The degree is awarded by the College of Engineering and Computer Science.
- Computer Science Data Analytics. This concentration emphasizes the technical aspect of enterprise systems. The degree is awarded by the College of Engineering and Computer Science.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management of Information Systems and Technology
- Information Technology Project and Change Management
- Management of Information Assurance and Security
- Enterprise Information Technology Service Management
- Web-Based Business Development
- Information Technology Sourcing Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 233 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal objective essay
- Interview with faculty
- A course-by-course evaluation of international transcripts is required; FAU will evaluate the transcripts or it must be done
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1024 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1024 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12177 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 369 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.