Designed for highly-motivated individuals with computing and/or managerial background, the Information Technology and Management program from Florida Atlantic University is a STEM degree program that prepares students for a management career in the area of information technology in business.
To allow for maximum flexibility in career aspirations, students can select from four concentrations (two from ITOM & two from CEECS)
- The MSITM Concentration in Information Technology Management and the MSITM Concentration in Business Analytics are offered by the ITOM Department in the College of Business and are covered on this program page
- If students are interested in the MSITM concentration in Advanced Information Technology and MSITM concentration in Computer Science Data Analytics, please contact the College of Engineering & Computer Science
- Management of Information Systems and Technology
- Information Technology Project and Change Management
- Management of Information Assurance and Security
- Enterprise Information Technology Service Management
- Web-Based Business Development
- Information Technology Sourcing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology IT Management View 38 other Masters in IT Management in United States
- Official Transcripts: must be sent from the Registrar of each college you have attended.
- Test Scores: GRE or GMAT may be required by some programs - check for temporary program waiver. If required, you will self-report scores into the Centralized Application System (CAS), but you will need to request your official scores be sent to FAU directly.
International33858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12243 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 371 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.