Biomedical and Molecular Sciences with Marketing MSc at University of Dundee focuses on key areas in the biotech and pharmaceutical sectors, and will prepare you for a future in these industries. You'll gain knowledge and skills that employers are looking for – including an in-depth understanding of molecular and cellular mechanisms of a range of diseases, and how this can help develop better ways of diagnosing and treating disease.
You'll have access to drug discovery and phenotypic screening technologies that are of industry standard, and rarely found in an academic setting. Alongside the core science component of the course, you'll also take management modules that will help develop your skills in this area.
Employers in the biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries expect their postgraduate recruits to have strong, broad-ranging skills. They're looking for people who have advanced technical and communication skills, are confident team-workers, independent researchers, good project managers and are at the leading edge of their specialism. Our courses will help you develop and refine these skill sets alongside your knowledge of the field.
This can help set you on the path to a career in bioscience entrepreneurship. You'll develop the attributes needed to work in small and large multinational companies in the biosciences sphere.
- Scientific Method and Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Cell Biology and Disease
- Molecular Basis of Diseases: Genetics, Epigenetics and Genomics
- Marketing as Creative Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBiomedicine Marketing Molecular Sciences View 402 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- academic reference
- professional reference
- personal statement
- your home address and contact information, including your personal email address and date of birth
- details of the your qualifications, grades, and dates (this includes any qualifications you have not yet completed)
- details of your English language qualifications, such as IELTS (for non-English speakers)
- Applicants should normally have, or expect to have, a lower second or above or equivalent in a scientific discipline in the field of biological, biochemical or biomedical sciences.
International19900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8350 GBP per year during 12 months.
Ukraine - £ 8,350 per year of study
Living costs for Dundee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.