Coursework covers key human areas such as employee relations, staffing, training, legal environment, and rewards.
A graduate degree in human resource management from Wichita State will give you the knowledge and skills needed for a variety of high-paying human-resource careers in settings such as:
- Local, national and international companies
- Professional, scientific and technical services
- Manufacturing and government
- Health care and social assistance
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Employment Law
- Human Resource Analytics
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Talent Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 62 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Typically international students who will require an F-1 visa cannot be considered for non-degree status or online programs. International students who wish to remain in their home country while studying may apply for online programs.
- copy of passport (if available)
- financial certification
- financial support documents
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International307 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 307 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National307 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 307 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.