The Aging Studies - Social Science program at Wichita State University will equip you with the knowledge and skills for diverse career options from aging research and counseling to employment in nursing facilities, assisted-living communities and mental health facilities.
With an increasingly large aging population comes the need for well-trained aging specialists in a wide variety of settings, including:
- Aging research and policy institutes
- HMOs and hospitals
- Mental health
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Skilled nursing facilities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Sociological Perspectives of Aging
- Advanced Psychological Perspectives of Aging
- Social Policy and Aging
- Thesis Research
- Aging Studies Practicum
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology Human Medicine Health Sciences View 685 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Typically international students who will require an F-1 visa cannot be considered for non-degree status or online programs. International students who wish to remain in their home country while studying may apply for online programs.
- copy of passport (if available)
- financial certification
- financial support documents
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21898 USD per year during 12 months.
National21898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21898 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10814 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10814 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wichita
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.